1. All bookings made through Atlantic Travel Group (hereafter referred to as ATG) are subject to the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. All rates quoted are confidential, net non-commissionable, in US Dollars and include all applicable
taxes and service charges. Rate changes may become necessary due to increases in taxes or other
charges and ATG reserves the right to alter rates published. In general, each hotel states special event, holiday or convention rates. Should ATG only be able to obtain
a higher rate over any special event, holiday or convention date, not published, ATG reserves the right to confirm a higher rate at time of booking.
3. ATG reserves the right to cancel any hotel accommodations due to clerical or technical errors beyond our control. ATG will offer compensation based on the table below. Should you chose to reject the re-accommodation at best available rate to a property of equal or lower standard, higher room rate and/or change of area and cancel the booking no compensation is payable but you are entitled to a full refund of all funds paid to ATG for affected bookings.
4. Energy surcharges: Please be aware that if necessary, the hotels reserve the right to charge clients an
energy surcharge which is payable directly at the hotel.
5. The hotels reserve the right to cancel included services offered, e.g. breakfast. There will be no refunds
if such services are not provided by the hotels or not used by the passengers.
6. ATG acts only as an agent and does not manage any hotel, restaurant or other
service establishment. ATG does not assume liability for injury, loss or damage etc.
through actions of any of our contracted partners. It is recommended that passengers purchase
7. Should for any reason a supplier/hotel withdraw a contract from ATG or its affliates at anytime
during the term of this agreement, ATG will notify operators immediately. ATG shall not be held responsible, if the sales of a certain hotel, show and/or any other
supplementary service has to be discontinued at anytime due to contract withdrawal. ATG will do its utmost to suggest or contract an adequate product or service of equal or comparable value.
8. ATG shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, fire, weather conditions, unavoidable accidents, theft, labor disputes, public commotion, war or any other circumstance beyond the control of ATG.
9. ADDITIONAL CHARGES MADE BY THE HOTEL: Some hotels, particularly in the U.S. charge a resort fee which must be paid to the hotel directly. ATG is not responsible for resort fee charges and have no control over their implementation.
10. You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made. You agree to reimburse Atlantic Travel Group in cases of charge back or credit card disputes where you have genuinely purchased a service on our website or through our Travel Agent or Travel Agency.
11. Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these terms and conditions and continues with the purchase.
Payment, Taxes & Fees
In regards to your hotel transaction, your charge/total cost will include a charge for Taxes and Fees. This includes a charge that represents an estimated amount to recover the amount we pay to the hotel/supplier in connection with your reservation for taxes owed by the hotel including, without limitation, sales and use tax, occupancy tax, room tax, excise tax, value added tax and/or other similar taxes. In certain locations, the tax amount may also include government imposed service fees or other fees not paid directly to the taxing authorities but required by law to be collected by the hotel. The amount paid to the hotel in connection with your reservation for taxes may vary from the amount we estimate and include in the charge to you. The balance of the charge for Taxes and Fees is a fee we retain as part of the compensation for our services. The charge for Taxes and Fees varies based on a number of factors including, without limitation, the amount we pay the hotel/supplier and the location of the hotel where you will be staying, and will include profit that we retain.
Except as described below, we are not the vendor collecting and remitting taxes to the applicable taxing authorities. Our hotel suppliers, as vendors, include all applicable taxes in the amount billed to us and we pay over such amounts directly to the vendors. We are not a co-vendor associated with the vendor with whom we book or reserve our customer's travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate and the type of applicable taxes vary greatly by location.
For transactions involving hotels located within certain jurisdictions, the charge to your debit or credit card for Taxes and Fees includes a payment of tax that we are required to collect and remit to the jurisdiction for tax owed on amounts we retain as compensation for our services.
Please note that we are unable to facilitate a rebate of Canadian Goods and Services Tax ("GST") for customers booking Canadian hotel accommodations utilizing our services.
Terms and Conditions
ATG rates and inventory are restricted to leisure FIT business and not applicable for groups of 10 rooms or more. Bookings for more than 9 rooms (some hotels may consider a lesser number of rooms a group booking) should be addressed to ATG's group department at Reservations@AtlanticTravelGroup.com. Should you attempt to flout this rule by splitting groups to make them appear as FIT sales, hotels may be within their rights to levy charges for group cancellation or otherwise, for which you may be liable. ATG reserves the right to cancel any bookings added to its system, if they appear to be group bookings.
Please be aware that the hotels reserve the right to deny any kind of booking modification over critical blackout dates. This also applies to name changes and night reductions. Therefore please do not confirm any booking modifications to your clients until you have a written confirmation from ATG. We will always request the modification with the hotel and try our utmost to get it confirmed over blackout dates but since there is no guarantee, we cannot be held responsible should you confirm a modification to your clients without written confirmation from us.
Please make any cancellations or modification requests via email to your Agent or
We do not accept cancellations or amendments over the telephone.
ATG will not be bound by nor responsible for any changes and cancellations made directly with the hotel.
If the booking is modifiable, it is important to note that only one amendment per booking will be accepted. If you require further amendments, you will need to cancel and rebook with new details and new rates may be applicable.
During special event periods, certain dates, and "early bird" bookings, the hotel may initiate a different cancellation and or modification policy. In certain cases, name changes are not permitted and the booking may need to be cancelled and re-booked and new rates may apply. Please note that the "average nightly rate" might increase or decrease if you decrease or increase the number of nights booked.
Should you be dissatisfied with any accommodation or service during their travel through the U.S., they are asked to immediately inform the supplier/hotel or contact our offices. In case we are unable to resolve the problem on the spot, please forward your complaint in writing to our offices within 30 days of completion of travel.
It is essential that all your travel documents provide your customers with our contact information, in case of a problem. If your customers fail to contact us with their problem, we cannot accept responsibility for any inconveniences, as we were not given the opportunity to rectify the situation immediately.
When disputing a cancellation policy, a fee, or a reservation, please ensure that the applicable backup is provided with the dispute. Research should be conducted prior to emailing ATG for a refund or waiver of fees.
a. For all cancellations for individual rooms, ATG's reservation department will fax or email you a cancellation confirmation, acknowledging the receipt of the cancelled room. Please understand that we are unable to waive any no-show fees unless you are able to provide us with our aforementioned cancellation confirmation Therefore please always make sure that your do receive a cancellation confirmation from us.
b. FIT Hotels
i. Our product line includes a number of unique properties with very limited room capacity which result in a variety of cancellation policies.
ii. Unless otherwise stated:
iii. Up to 14 days prior to arrival - No cancellation penalty, unless otherwise stated
iv. 0 to 14 days prior to arrival/No shows - One night cancellation fee or up to 100% of reservation cost., unless otherwise stated
1. Prepayment via credit card, ACH, wire, or US check.
a. Full prepayment is generally required 7-14 days prior to arrival date and ATG must receive funds no later than the stated cancellation date. For groups special prepayment conditions will apply and will be stated at time of group confirmation.
b. Reservations, for which the cancellation policies are greater than 14 days and/or are booked within the penalty period, will require immediate full payment and will be non-refundable. Please note that it is the responsibility of the Tour Operator to be fully aware of the applicable cancelation policy for each reservation.
c. Any reservation for which payment is not received within the required time period prior to arrival will be
canceled automatically and applicable fees will be charged.
2. Late Bookings
a. For invoiced customers, bookings made less than 14 days prior to arrival can only be accepted if you have a credit card on file with ATG. Please be aware that ATG reserves the right to charge a late booking handling fee of 4% of the total payment amount which is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
3. Special Payment Conditions
a. For certain clients and/or bookings, prepayment more than 14 days might be required and will be advised at time of booking.